Stratton C of E Primary School is looking to appoint an energetic Teaching Assistant SEN to provide daily support to a KS1 child with an EHCP, for 4 mornings a week, to join our staff team as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an excellent understanding of SEND
- Hold previous experience of supporting a child on a 1:1 basis to help with their learning and development
- Communicate assessments and evaluations of learning to the class teacher and SENCO
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be enthusiastic, hard working, patient, caring and self-motivated
- Build positive relations with children, colleagues, parents and governors
This is a varied and rewarding role, on a fixed term basis for the duration of the Education Health Care Plan. Term time only plus pro-rata inset days.
Job description, person specification and application form are available from the school website www.stratton.gloucs.sch.uk
Please return all applications with a covering letter to Miss T Smith Business Manager on email@example.com
The closing date for the vacancy is 11th October 2022. Interview date: 13th October 2022.
Stratton C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.