Stratton C of E Primary School is looking to appoint a part-time Administration Assistant to help maintain our high standard of efficiency in the school office.
The successful candidate will hold the following attributes:
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Clerical experience in a school environment
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Microsoft proficient in Word and Excel
- Knowledge of SIMS and Parentpay
- Well organised, methodical with accurate attention to detail
- Warm and friendly personality, happy to work in a small team
This is a permanent contract for 17.50 hours a week, for 39 weeks per year (term time only plus inset days). The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9.00am - 12.30pm. Grade 3 (pts 4-6) £18,426 - £19,171 pa pro rata.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01285 653431 or email@example.com to make an appointment with the School Business Manager Mrs Tracy Smith (please avoid Thursdays).
A job description and application details can be found on the school website www.stratton.gloucs.sch.uk under Vacancies. Please return your application form with a covering letter to Mrs Tracy Smith SBM on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for the vacancy is Monday 3rd February at 12.00 noon. Interviews will be held on Thursday 6th February 2020.
Stratton C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.